Ron White's Memory Training and Speed Reading Package
Ron is the 2009 and 2010 USA Memory Champion and has held the record for the fastest to memorize a deck of cards in the USA and most consecutive numbers memorized in 5 minutes in the USA (167 consecutive digits) His program is designed – to coax incredible memory performances out of perfectly normal memories
The entire program is digital and will be available for download on the thank you page. You will be downloading MP3 file, computer games, Word Document and PDFs.
The Memory Training program will teach you how to:
- Learn a foreign language quicker than you ever thought possible.
- Study in 1/3 the time and get better grades!
- Build confidence and give speached to large or small groups without using a single note.
- Memorize all the key points of your products in minutes even if you have 50 products.
- Win friends and influence people who you show them the respect of remembering their name at parties or social events.
The Speed Reading program will teach you how to:
- Increase the average reading speed of 200 word per minite to 1000 WPM.
- Train you eyes to see more words.
- Improve your reading comprehension.
PLUS, for a limited time, there are many BONUS gifts included.
(This program comes with a 60 day money back guarantee!)
HighIQPro Brain Training Software by IQMindware
HighIQPro has been developed by neuroscientists & cognitive scientists in laboratory controlled trials. IQ & memory increase dramatically over just 20 days of training, with long-lasting neuroplasticity changes.
HighIQPro training targets your fluid intelligence, the core component of general intelligence. Fluid intelligence is the ability to reason and to solve new problems flexibly and effectively. It allows us to adapt your thinking to a new cognitive problem or situation and is one of the most important factors in learning – for knowledge and new skills.
Through long-term neuroplasticity effects, HighIQPro training builds all-round IQ, including:
- Problem solving and analytic intelligence
- Processing speed
- Short term (working) memory
General cognitive benefits for daily life include:
- General intelligence gains – the ability to reason, problem solve and make intelligent decisions
- Short term memory gains – the ability to hold in mind & manage more information
- Brain fitness – your overall level of mental health, power and efficiency
- Goal focus – the ability to attend to, and keep on track with your goals, and not be distracted
- Self control and will power – to overcome impulses, distractions and temptations
- Greater mental clarity
- Quicker thought processes
- Enhanced creative problem solving
(This program comes with a money back guarantee!)
Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long by David Rock
This is one of the most practical 'neuro' books on the market at the moment. It is aimed at the 'lay-person' rather than the 'neuro-enthusiast'. The focus of the book is based on Rock's belief that 'by understanding your brain, you increase your capacity to change your brain.'
In the past 10 years, research into the functionality of the brain and ongoing discoveries around brain 'plasticity' have changed our minds for ever. Many old theories and beliefs have been reinforced and others discredited. The Buddhist belief that 'mindfulness' and focus improves the mind now has tangible proof (through PET scanning). On the other hand, multi-tasking, that previously touted holy-grail of efficiency, has been largely debunked. This is seriously important for all of us involved in developing human potential.